- Struggling to understand IP In a high-stakes decision?
- Facing a deadline to evaluate a patent portfolio or complete due diligence?
- Seeking technical and business perspectives to support your legal or management team?
- Concerned about patent risks to your firm or industry?
- Or, just seeking help in getting started…
IPVision is poised to help. Our rigorous approach to providing key insights into intellectual property related decisions and processes is unmatched. From technology commercialization in the MIT community to working with investors, bankers, executives and legal counsel, IPVision is a proven partner.
We provide depth and rigor to support time-sensitive, repeatable evaluations and highly detailed analysis supporting large transactions or strategic initiatives.
IPVision has worked with more than 100 companies, including executives and experts from Fortune 50 patent owners, start-ups, bankers, private equity, and venture capital investors. Our process is client-driven and has proven to improve results and decisions.
- IP Strategy and Advisory Services – IPVision’s leadership and analysts in our location at MIT and in Silicon Valley include widely recognized technology, legal and business experts. For high-stakes decisions or large initiatives, this team is an unmatched resource. These experts also provide guidance and working support for IPVision’s structured reports and projects.
- Structured Reports and Projects – IPVision’s Patent Portfolio Evaluations,Due Diligence Reports, and Technology Landscape Reports (to name a few offerings) provide timely, repeatable, and cost-effective results. IPVision reports include access to the IPVision Advantage™ platform for drill-down and iterative analysis.
- IPVision Advantage Analytics and Delivery Platform - A secure, online platform to drill-down into IPVision reports and project deliverables. IPVision Advantage™ also offers sophisticated client-driven analytics, patent mapping and primary patent research capabilities.
- Custom Analytics - Analytics and reports tailored to an organization’s proprietary decision processes and models. Custom IPVision programs distinguish between aspiring and best in industry results for benchmarking, strategic investment, M&A targeting, portfolio evaluation and litigation/risk management.
Learn how IPVision can help your organization
by speaking with a senior member of our team.